POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pebbles : Re: Pebbles Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pebbles
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 17 Sep 2008 04:30:01
Message: <web.48d0bf14a788d3fcd5b77e4a0@news.povray.org>
Outstanding. This feels like a real 'classic' image - one for the hall of fame
in my opinion.

I've thought about placing objects in this way before, but my plans never came
to fruition... I really should revisit. Unless your code is particularly
convoluted, I think it highly unlikely that manual placement of the stones
would be easier. The very thought makes me wince, and puts me in mind of poor
Thor, in Douglas Adams' "The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul", made to count all
the stones in Wales... :-)

Bill